Thursday, May 18, 2006

My coverbook


It is the first time I design a cover book. It’s the difficult work. I have to spend a lot of time to design this cover. I like the dark colour it makes the novel is more impressive. I decide to take the photograph at home, it must belong the content of this novel. RAIN? It is not necessary; you can do better by using some thing related to rain!!! Well, that is the preparation for idea. Next, the technique is very very difficult why? Because you have to make every thing belong to the Standard, you have to make the printer understand your meaning and don’t waste money…I am quite happy when my cover book is CR, I hope I will try to do better in the future. Thanks Maddy who help me to touch the strange thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home