Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Do you believe in the destiny ???


I continue doing with my hands. It looks more abstract? Starting with one side of one hand, changing the color, adding the layer mask wowà I have two hands; my hands open, I mean that I want to receive everything such as culture, knowledge and so on. Do you think I am a greedy person? Yes, not only me, everyone is also. What do you find on your hands? A lot, a lot of ways, each ways represent a different meaning, maybe: education, life, position, and love. Do you see the way in side two hands? Sometimes people always believe in the destiny, they become a dependent person, for me, I want to receive everything, then measuring, choosing and getting the best thing for my way. I do not believe in destiny, I think I do with the best waysà will be successful and win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home