Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The lightning in your hand


Do you want to make the lightning to do some purpose in graphic? I will show you some basic steps to make the lightningà FFFUUUNNN!!!

Step 1: Create a new file (set the foreground is Black)
Using Gradient tool to paint this layer from black to white(Gradient-Foreground to Background( Linear style)) from the left to right.


Step2: Filter/Render/Difference Clouds
Ctrl I (Command –I) to invert the colour.

Step3: Ctrl L ( Command –L) à to open the Levelsàadjust Input Level to the right( The lightning appear)àOK( chose Screen).

Step 4: Ctrl U (Command-U) à to open the Hue/Saturation( adjust the Hue and the Saturation :25).

WOW YOU WILL HAVE THE LIGHTNING IN YOUR IMAGE
WONDERFUL !!!
This is my image after edited by Photoshop --> I have a cool BACKGROUND for my computer:

2 Comments:

Blogger positivDenken said...

uhm, I am impressed by your work. it looks like the lightning in the black sky.

5:26 AM  
Blogger s3102277 said...

ok thanks.. u do that ?

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home