Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I be on Sky !!!!


I imagine that I am sitting on the airplane; I can see everything below me. Wow!!! Three high buildings that seem want to hit my plane. I am a person who are afraid of altitude, so I try escape that fear by training. Actually, this image is captured in Singapore, it is the entry of big building, I change its color, a little bit its style, and its brightness to make the different meaning. Three buildings are made up by many colorful glass windows outside. Among three buildings is a big yard with a lovely fountain and some trees … It is REAL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

It actually has begun to look kind of game-like. But then a lot of modern architecture has that sense about it.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home