Thursday, April 06, 2006

My grafity !!!




I really like the grafity art. I try to make two grafity pictures. The first grafity is a spiration from many "grafity" sites that I searched in the Internet. Grafity makes the life more lively and diversely. It shows spirit of the active person. In vietnam, Grafity is not popular, The government donot allow the artist drawn in public place. So, I try to makes every thing on the computer, finding a wall and draw on it. Yes, my grafity is not so bad. I like color , Grafity art contains alot of colors to make the life more interesting .In grafity art, everything can be drawn: the name of the person, the pet, the flower and some normal thing. So, the culture of black people is so wonderful--> I try to discover.

2 Comments:

Blogger positivDenken said...

Hi Jonathan,
I also like your graffity. It looks very strange and creative. On the other hand, I think the edge of the texts should be blurred much more so that it will look like spray that is usually used in graffity. That's my opinion!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

Actually - it's graffitti - from the latin: graphos.

Did you know that the romans used to write nasty graffitti on the walls of ancient bathrooms?

Some things never end.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home