Friday, March 31, 2006

my wallspaper




This picture is made by myself. I get inspiration from my dream, I want to sleep and live with my computer. The colour of this image is like the sky and the river that appear in my dream. By
using many Layer style "Jonathan" is made, sometimes it is a metal, sometimes it contains glass material. I tried to mix the colour of this word to suit to the colour of background. "Jonathan" is brighted in dark night. The river is below me, it makes the sight is more romantic but just only me, I feel lonely and cold.

2 Comments:

Blogger positivDenken said...

That is cool. It looks as if ur words are flying over clouds in a shiny sky.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

It kind of reminds me of a christmas card.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home